- The content of the pages of the Site and is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Customer may use Accupoint Software solely for purposes of enabling Customer to use and enjoy the Service and as permitted by the Service Agreement. Customer may not incorporate any portion of the Accupoint Software into Customer�s own programs or compile any portion of Accupoint Software in combination with Customer’s own programs, transfer Accupoint’s Software for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Accupoint Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Accupoint Software in whole or in part unless specifically allowed under this Service Agreement. All software used by Accupoint in providing the Service is the sole property of Accupoint or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- ACCUPOINT DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR WITHOUT DELAY, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WHILE ACCUPOINT TAKES REASONABLE PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES TO SECURE THE SERVICE, ACCUPOINT DOES NOT GUARANTY THAT THE SERVICE CANNOT BE COMPROMISED AND ACCUPOINT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM A SECURITY BREACH.
- This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a �linked Site�) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, Its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- You may not (i) sell, resell, rent or lease the Services offered in connection with this Site, use the Service beyond its internal operations or reverse engineer the Service, (ii) use the Service to store or transmit infringing, unsolicited marketing emails, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party rights (including without limitation any privacy rights), (iii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service, (iv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks, (v) reverse engineer the Service or remove or modify any proprietary marking or restrictive legends in the Service, (vi) use the Service in violation of any law, including without limitation, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), Telephone Consumer Protection Act and any spam laws (for example, CAN SPAM), (vii) encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with Accupoint Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Accupoint Software or (viii) access the Service to build a competitive product or service, or copy any feature, function or graphic of the Service for competitive purposes. Customer is solely responsible for Customer Information (as that term is defined below), must use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to the Service, must notify Accupoint promptly of any such unauthorized access, and may use the Service only in accordance with its user guide, applicable law and this Service Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify Provider, its directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liabilities, damages, claims, expenses and losses that arise as a result of your misuse of the information, content and/or services provided in connection with this Site.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
Accupointmed.com, and services of Accupoint, LLC (hereinafter known as “Provider,” “us” or “we”) currently owns and operates the website known as http://www.accupointmed.com (the “Site”). To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our login page.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, or contractors of Provider.
This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
What we collect
The information we collect from you includes your preferred method of contact such as e-mail address or telephone number. We do not share any of this information with third parties.� We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
By providing us with your e-mail information you agree to allow us to provide you with e-mail updates from time to time.
By using our service you agree to abide by all federal and state laws including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) and agree to fully indemnify Provider for any third-party damages resulting from your violation of any federal or state laws.
How we use it
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding the services we provide
- To process credit card transactions
- To personalize your experience
- To contact you for feedback concerning our services
- To notify you of updates and changes in policy
Who we share it with
We never sell or rent your personal information. Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. Provider is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
When you register for e-mail updates, Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date.
Security of your Personal Information
Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above.
Our web sites are not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site does generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Provider Web sites use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
Individuals Under 18 Years Old
The Site and Service is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that such individuals not provide personal information through the Site.